We want you to be the best you can be, that’s why we provide regular wellbeing support, development opportunities and training.
We're committed to an inclusive culture, so building staff networks and diversity training are just some examples of our dedication to influencing change across our teams.
Benefits of a career with the MCA include:
- Civil Service pension scheme
- flexible working patterns, wherever possible
- generous maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and pay
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- an extra day of leave for each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- up to 3 days paid leave for volunteering opportunities
- career development support
- free health checks
- retail discounts and Blue Light Card
A diverse workforce
We’re committed to diversity and inclusion and are passionate about creating a place where people feel comfortable.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of background. We’re simply looking for enthusiastic individuals that share our values.